About Yale PA Online
Yale PA Online Program Values
- higher-order learning
- critical thinking
- bioethical principles
- diversity, inclusion, justice & equity
Yale PA Online Program Educational Philosophy/Principles
- The PA Online Program facilitates the acquisition of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to adapt to the health care access needs in their communities and inform future trends in health care delivery.
- The PA Online Program employs learning methodologies including: lecture, role-playing, small group sessions, standardized patients, independent research, virtual or augmented reality simulation, and case-based problem solving (all done via asynchronous and/or synchronous methods), as well as clinical experiences.
- PA Online students and alumni are
- Aware of their professional role and limitations
- Insightful of the values of their patients, and those of other health professionals
- Advocates for their patients
- Leaders in their communities and in health care
- Life-long learners of the art and science of medicine who ask questions, uncover meaning, and make informed decisions.