- What is Yale PA Online?
- How is Yale PA Online different from other online programs?
- Is Yale PA Online accredited?
- Why did Yale create the Yale PA Online program?
- If the program is online, how can you be certain PA Online students are learning the required material before they practice?
- Is the online program available full time and part time?
- How long does the program take to complete?
- Can I work full time while enrolled in the program?
- Is there an on-campus requirement?
- What is the student-to-faculty ratio?
- Does the online program offer specializations?
- Will this degree allow me to pursue licensure in any state?
- What are the PANCE pass rates for Yale’s PA Online Program?
- What is the program’s attrition and graduation rate?
- Where can I find information on Yale’s PA on-campus program?
- Will my admission and academic records be protected if I apply to Yale PA Online or enroll as a student?
- How do Physician Assistants become licensed after graduation?
- Do I need to have prior health care experience in order to be eligible for this program?
- Do I need to submit standardized test scores?
- I’m not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Can I apply?
- I’m a U.S. citizen living abroad. Am I eligible for the program?
- Is an interview required for Yale PA Online?
- Is there an application fee?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Are there any prerequisite course requirements?
- What are the minimum GPA requirements for admission to the program?
- Will Yale consider advanced placement in the program for prior academic or clinical experience?
- I hold a degree as a physician from a country outside the United States and have been unable to complete the USMLE examinations. How do I apply to your program?
- How long do I have to complete my application if it’s submitted at the final deadline?
- I attended an international institution, do I need to submit a WES evaluation?
- What is required to matriculate into the Yale PA Online Program?
Tuition and Financial Aid FAQs
- What is the cost of attendance for Yale PA Online?
- Will tuition change with each academic year?
- Who can I contact with questions about financial aid?
- Are scholarships available?
- If I withdraw from the program, will Yale issue me a tuition refund?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the Yale FAFSA code?
Clinical Field Placement FAQs
- Given Yale PA Online’s provisional accreditation status, is there a chance that the program can lose accreditation during my enrollment? If so, would I lose my tuition payment and be unable to finish the program?
- Will my physician assistant certification ever be invalid if Yale PA Online loses its accreditation status?
- Will my diploma state that the program was provisionally accredited, and will this status ever hurt my future job search?
- Will I be eligible for the PANCE exam given the Yale PA Online Program’s provisional accreditation status?