PA Education Programs
The Physician Assistant Online Program
- The online learning experience includes lectures that are studio recorded for high quality, weekly live class sessions in a virtual classroom, as well as opportunities to collaborate with peers and connect with instructors.
- The blended learning experience combines online coursework, live online small group sessions, in-person clinical experiences, and on-campus immersions.
- The curriculum focuses on problem-based learning
- The clinical mentoring experience can take place in the student’s own community.
The Physician Associate Program
- The curriculum emphasizes experiential learning: full anatomy dissection program, simulation lab, standardized patients, and early clinical exposure.
- Students develop a strong foundation in research.
- Clinical experiences are offered within Yale-New Haven Health System and internationally on 4 continents.
- Students engage in interprofessional educational experiences with Yale medical and nursing students.