Application Process and Timeline
2023 Admissions Timeline
- Each applicant has a dedicated admissions counselor who can assist at every stage of the application process. To connect with a counselor, complete the “Request More Information” box on the website. During the admissions process, applicants can communicate with their admissions counselor regarding their application requirements and updates. If you are unsure of who your assigned admissions counselor is after completing the “Request More Information” box, call our general admissions number (844-433-9253) and we will be happy to connect you.
- Applicants must have a verified CASPA application and submit the supplemental application fee, evaluations and transcript with final prerequisite grade (if applicable).
- The admissions team will review applications to ensure admissions and prerequisite requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be notified via email.
- Applicants will be notified when their application is complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee.
- Interviews are extended only to a select number of applicants who meet the admissions criteria. An admissions counselor will contact these applicants to schedule online interviews. The interview is required for those contacted. All interviews are conducted online via Zoom platform.
- After the conclusion of our interviews, our Admissions Committee selects candidates for admission. Applicants will be notified by email of their selection status.
- Admitted applicants must accept the offer of admission by following the information specified in the offer letter, including submitting the required documentation and paying the enrollment deposit by the dates indicated in the offer letter.