Tuition and Financial Aid
With activity and technology fees, we estimate the cost of the online program at $97,300. Note that this figure should only be used for estimation purposes as tuition rates are reassessed each academic year.
These are estimates and should be used only for determining approximate costs.
Students can expect a moderate tuition increase each year.
The total cost of attendance includes tuition, room and board, books, transportation, health insurance and other expenses. The School of Medicine calculates aid based on an estimated cost of attendance, with allowances added for married students and/or students with dependents. This budget gives applicants and students a summary of the cost of attending the Physician Assistant Online program for one academic year.
|Item||First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|Books and Supplies||$1,770||$460||$0|
|Room and Board (National Averages)||$17,651||$17,651||$5,887|
|Personal and Transportation (National Averages)||$4,654||$4,654||$1,548|
|Hospitalization and Misc. Medical Expenses||Per Student Policy||Per Student Policy||Per Student Policy|
|Travel to Rotations||$500||$3,615||$1,205|
|Continuing Registration Fee (post May graduates)||$1,000|
Note: Budget items are estimations only and are subject to change. Living expenses and transportation costs will vary depending on where you reside and your living arrangements.
The following rules apply to the rebate and refund of tuition:
- For purposes of determining the refund of institutional aid funds and for students who have not received aid:
- 100 percent of tuition will be rebated for withdrawals that occur on or before the end of the first 10 percent of the term.
- A rebate of one-half (50 percent) of tuition will be granted for withdrawals that occur after the first 10 percent of the term but on or before the last day of the first quarter of the term.
- A rebate of one quarter (25 percent) of tuition will be granted for withdrawals that occur after the first quarter of a term but on or before the day of Midterm.
- Students who withdraw for any reason after Midterm will not receive a rebate of any portion of tuition.
- The death of a student shall cancel charges for tuition as of the date of death and the Bursar will adjust the tuition on a pro rata basis.
- If the student has received student loans, funds will be returned in the order prescribed by regulations.