Transcript Request FAQ
- How much does a transcript cost?
- What are my delivery options?
- What are my payment options?
- How long will it take for my transcript to be sent?
- Can I order a transcript if I have a hold on my account?
- Will my transcript include my GPA or Class standing?
- How do I know if my transcript has been sent or received?
- Can I forward my E-transcript to someone else?
- How do E-transcripts work?
- Will I receive a tracking number for my paper transcript order?
- Can I get an unofficial transcript?
- As a parent, can I request a transcript for my child?
How much does a transcript cost?
What are my delivery options?
- E-transcript (secure PDF) – no additional delivery charge
- Standard mail via the U.S. Postal Service – additional $2.50 per transcript
- International mail via the U.S. Postal Service – additional $5.00 per transcript
- Fed Ex Delivery: Domestic – additional $25 per transcript
- Fed Ex Delivery: International Priority – additional $47.50 per transcript